Lighthouse Christian Church
SERVICE ATTENDANCE AGREEMENT
Due to current restrictions and limitations under COVID-19, we are employing the following protocol during our in person services:
- Each person who wishes to attend must submit this form separately.
- Members of the same household will be seated together and spaced 6ft apart from other attendees.
- At this time no one under 12 years of age may attend in-person services at Lighthouse with the exception
- Youth Group - Wednesday in Sonoma
- Kids Church - Sundays & Wednesdays in Sonoma
- We do not have nursery care at this time.
- Submitting this form is not a guarantee of approval to attend.
- All sign-ups will be reviewed for approval/denial.
- All sign-ups will receive a response with info for attendance.
- Those above capacity will be given priority for the next service.
*After your form is submitted, you will receive a follow up email with instruction on what to do next. Make sure you check your email and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist and/or check your SPAM/Junk folder if you do not see a response within 48 hours.
By checking this box I confirm that I have read, understand, and agree to the terms of attendance at Lighthouse Christian Church.
By checking here, you are consenting to the use of your electronic signature in lieu of an original signature on paper. You have the right to request that you sign a paper copy instead. By checking here, you are waiving that right. After consent, you may, upon written request to us, obtain a paper copy of an electronic record. No fee will be charged for such copy and no special hardware or software is required to view it. Your agreement to use an electronic signature with us for any documents will continue until such time as you notify us in writing that you no longer wish to use an electronic signature. There is no penalty for withdrawing your consent. You should always make sure that we have a current email address in order to contact you regarding any changes, if necessary.
*Only press the Submit button ONCE